SBIR Gateway Bulletin|
NIH SBIR 2008-1 Contracts Presolicitation
July 17, 2007
The following are proposed topic areas for the NIH 2008-1 SBIR Contracts Solicitation.
National Institutes of Health
National Cancer Institute (NCI)
National Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Antibody Array For Cancer
- Biosensors for Early Cancer Detection And Risk Assessment
- Novel And Improved Methods To Measure Cancer Epigenetic Biomarkers
- Integrating Patient-Reported Outcomes In Hospice And Palliative Care Practices
- Portable E-Technology Tools for Real-Time Energy Balance Research
- Patient-Centered Coordinated Cancer Care System
- System To Analyze And Support Biomarker Research And Development Strategies
- Biopsy Instruments And Devices That Preserve Molecular Profiles In Tumors
- Development of Molecular Pharmacodynamic Assays for Targeted Therapies
- Development of Anticancer Agents
- Nanotechnology Imaging And Sensing Platforms for Improved Diagnosis of Cancer
- Multifunctional Therapeutics Based On Nanotechnology
- Advances In Protein Expression of Post-Translationally Modified Cancer Related Proteins
- Development of Clinical Quantitative Multiplex High-Throughput Mass Spectrometric Immunoassay for Detecting Low Abundance Cancer Related Proteins/Peptides In Bodily Fluids
- High Throughput Assays for Isolation and Characterization of Cancer Stem Cells
- Assay Systems for Drug Efficacy in Cancer Stem Cells.
National Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- Production of Generic Modified Hemoglobin
- Aged Animal Resources for Cardiovascular Disease Research
- Nanoprobes for Non-Invasive Detection of Atherosclerotic Plaques
- Cardiovascular, Lung, And Blood Computational Model Library
- Refinement and Standardization of a Parvovirus B19 Vaccine
- Development of Pathogen Inactivation Technologies for Blood Components.
National Institute On Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Alcohol Biosensors and Data Analysis Systems
- Biomarkers for Alcohol-Induced Disorders
- Medications Development to Treat Alcohol Use Disorders and Alcohol Related Medical Disorders
- Development of Methodology for Measuring and Enhancing Compliance for Medications.
National Institute Of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Develop a Real-Time fMRI Feedback System that Allows Drug Abusers to Control their Cravings and Urges and/or Increase their Self-Control of their Drug Taking
- Design and Synthesis of Treatment Agents for Drug Abuse
- Development of Website Training on Addiction Medicine for Pain Management Providers
- Development of Web-based Skills Training for Primary Care Physicians on Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral and Treatment
- Drug Abuse Screening, Assessment, Patient-Treatment Matching Technologies for Use in Primary Care
- Tools to Measure Intervention Costs, Cost Effectiveness, and Net Economic Benefits
- Development of Nanoscience-based Probes, Delivery Systems, and Therapies for Substance Use Disorders
- Discovery and Study of Psychoactive Components of Botanicals.
- Development and Evaluation of Tools to Enhance the Dissemination of Educational Information Intended Specifically for Autism Caregivers
- Multi-Media Training for Social Workers in Evidence-Based Mental Health Practices and Psychotherapies.
Centers For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC)
National Center On Birth Defects And Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD)
Coordinating Office For Terrorism Preparedness And Emergency Response (COTPER)
- Maximize Quality and Quantity of DNA from Mailed Cytobrushes.
Immunization Safety Office (ISO)
- Environmental Monitoring Systems for Forward Placed Assets.
- Novel or Enhanced Methods for Vaccination via the Respiratory Tract
- Novel or Enhanced Methods for Cutaneous Vaccination
- Novel or Enhanced Methods for Vaccination by Jet Injection.
Copyright © 2007 Zyn Systems. All rights reserved.