The following are proposed topic areas for the NIH 2012-1 SBIR Contracts Solicitation.
National Institutes of Health
National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Development of Anticancer Agents
- Development of Companion Diagnostics
- Development of Radiation Modulators For Use During Radiotherapy
- Reformulation of Cancer Therapeutics using Nanotechnology
- Probing Tumor Microenvironment Using In Vivo Nanotechnology-based Sensors
- Development of Innovative Algorithms for Processing & Analysis of In Vivo Images
- Novel Imaging Agents to Expand the Clinical Toolkit for Cancer Diagnosis, Staging, and Treatment
- Automated Collection, Storage, Analysis, and Reporting Systems for Dietary Images
- Development of Low Cost, Small Sample Multi-Analyte Technologies for Cancer Diagnosis, Prognosis and Early Detection
- Simplified Tissue Microarray Instrument For Clinical and Research Settings (NIH Technology Transfer)
- High Throughput Isolation of Antigen Specific T-cells for Cancer Therapy (NIH Technology Transfer)
- Generation and Qualification of Site-specific Post-translationally Modified Proteins for Use as Calibrators in Pharmacodynamic (PD) Assays.
National Center For Research Resources (NCRR)
- Development of an Integrated Automated High Throughput Platform for Large-Scale Genetic and Therapeutic Screening in Zebrafish.
National Heart, Lung And Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Development of Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cell Lines for Use in Cell-based Bioassays
- Novel Technologies for Powering Ventricular Assist Devices
- Reagents for Studying Human Lung Cell Biology and Cellular Function
- Novel Technologies for Assessing Lipoprotein Sub-fractions
- Computer Generated Diet and Exercise Reminders Promoting Cardiovascular Health
- Haptoglobin Treatment to Reduce Complications of Sickle Cell Disease
- Transmit-receive Surface Array Coils for MRI of Patients with Internal Conductive Devices
- Multilayer-coated Gratings for Phase-Contrast Computed Tomography
- Wireless Physiologic Telemetry for Interventional MRI
- Bioabsorbable Stents for Pediatric Pulmonary Artery Stenosis and Aortic Coarctation
- Electrophysiologic Catheters for Interventional MRI Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia.
National Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism (NIAAA)
Discovery and Preclinical Development of Novel Compounds to Treat Alcohol Use Disorders.
- Development of Novel Compounds to Treat Alcohol Use Disorders.
National Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) A Low Molecular Weight Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone Receptor Agonist for Thyroid Cancer (NIH TT).
National Institute On Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Confirming Compliance with Experimental Pharmacotherapy Treatment of Drug Abuse
- Development of a Solid Oral Dosage Form for Fenobam
- Recovery Warrior: Behavioral Activation Video Game for Substance Abuse via a Commercially Available Active & Interactive Gaming Platform (e.g., Wii, Play Station Move, or Xbox Kinect)
- Highly Effective Methods for Systemic In Vivo Targeted Delivery of shRNAi to the Brain for Treatment of Substance Use Disorders and Other Brain Disorders
- Feasibility of Development of RNAi-based Therapeutics for Treatment of HIV and HCV Infections in Drug Abusing Populations
- Smokescreen: Genetic Screening Tool for Tobacco Dependence and Treatment Approaches
- Feedback-regulated Naloxone Delivery Device to Prevent Opiate Overdose Deaths
- Drugged Driving: Future Research Directions.
Centers For Disease Control And Prevention (CDC)
Center For Global Health (GCH)
- The Development of Lateral Flow Immunochromatographic Devices to Detect Antibodies
- Development of a Blood Donor Screening Test to Prevent Transfusion Transmitted Babesiosis.
National Center On Birth Defects And Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD)
- Development of an Assay to Rapidly Determine Folate Insufficiency in the Field.
National Center For Emerging Zoonotic And Infectious Diseases (NCEZID)
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Application for Smartphone
- Development of Rapid, Point-of-Care Tests for Diagnosis of Fungal Infections.
National Center For HIV/AIDs, Viral Hepatitis, STD, And TB Prevention (NCHHSTP) Testing the Efficacy of HIV Prevention Strategies in Nonhuman Primate Models
Data Mining Software for Large-Scale Analyses of Infections Caused by Hepatitis Viruses
Developing a Location-Based Application to Identify Adolescent-Friendly Health Care Services.
Office Of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)
- Emergency Vehicle Proximity Alert System.
Copyright © 2011 Zyn Systems. All rights reserved.